10 things I am thankful for-
1. My children – who challenge me, make me smile, and give me a reason for being.
2. My husband– who is there for me in sickness and in health, who supports me even when I make it difficult, and who has an uncanny ability to make me laugh no matter what the circumstances are.
3. My family- thanks for always having my back and loving me!
4. New opportunities- I am so excited and thankful for the new employment opportunity that has come my way. I can’t wait to put my passion for mental health into an exciting venture.
5. My friends, new and old- so many have been there for me this year to provide me with advice, guidance , laughter, and perspective.
6. My aerial practice- even though we have been apart for most of this year, you have given me strength, confidence, and tribe of friends.
7. The helpers- my physical therapist & therapist- one who helped fix a badly injured shoulder & the other who has helped me catch many of the curve balls that have been thrown my way and encouraged me to keep running around the bases.
8. My writing – I was an avid writer for many years, but lost my drive for it. For the past decade, the only thing I had written was psychological reports, Facebook statuses and emails. I’m so glad to rekindle an old love that has led to new connections, adventures, and has helped a few people along the way (myself included).
9. My puppy, Reese– you are cute, mischievous, and made me a dog mom.
10. Resilience, nature & inspirational quotes